Going through the interview process can be daunting and nerve-racking. The good news is that the more prepared you are, the more confident and knowledgeable you appear.
Practicing behavioral based interview questions will allow you to have strong examples to provide during the interview.
- Research the company
- Analyze and understand the job description and requirements
- Prepare examples and speaking points to showcase your qualifications
- Write down questions and bring them to the interview
- Practice your speaking voice and body language in front of a mirror
- Create a list of your skill sets, accomplishments, and metrics that match the job description- Bring the list with you to reference
- Conduct a mock interview
- Practice your interview closing, including asking for the job and next steps